Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Couple of Links

I get all sorts of e-mail from publicists, but this is definitely legit. The American Heart Association and the Clinton Foundation are teaming up to combat childhood obesity. As I keep saying, that's a much bigger threat to us all than the swine flu.

And speaking of which, you can listen to my interview on Counterspin here. It starts about halfway through the program.

I keep meaning to add Orac to my sidebar. Until I get around to it, click here.

And Orac turned me on to this by C. Mooney, about why the hell we're still talking about vaccines and autism.

Hey, that wasn't so hard. Maybe I can blog on Sundays after all.

1 comment:

roger said...

you have a future in radio. also print.