Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Yet one more study showing that reality has a liberal bias


Yeah yeah, it's getting old. Analysis of data from the General Social Survey (an ongoing project of the National Opinion Research Center, and no, it is not a government agency) shows that since 1974, trust in science among conservatives has fallen by 25% -- and it's specifically among people with college degrees no less. Conservatives used to have the most trust in science, now they have the least.


Why? Because scientific truth is inconsistent with conservative ideology. That is all.

1 comment:

thomas sabo said...

I have been buying these beautiful ornaments for a dozen friends and family for about 13 years. They are truly beautiful. They have always come with blue satin ribbons. thomas sabo sale year, for some unexplained reason, they came with white satin ribbon. This is odd, and there was no explanation for the change. Because it doesn't match, it looks strange when displayed with the ornaments from prior years. Anyone know the reason for the change?This ornament has so many facets http://www.2013thomassabostore.co.uk/ it just glimmers. The hardest decision that I had, after receiving it as a gift, was where to place it on my tree so that everyone could see it. After Christmas, I plan on hanging it in the kitchen window. Swarovski makes different snowflake ornaments every year, and I will definitely purchase one yearly from now on. The ornament has a tiny tag that also states the year. I will definitely keep the box in tact as it appears that in years to come the ornaments sell for alot of money.Very pleased with the ornament ordered. All retail stores were sold out, and I was able to get this limited edition 2010 ornament immediately and thomas sabo sale a discounted price. Ornament was new and packed in manufacturer's custom box. I'll order my 2011 ornament from here as well!My late wife and I started buying these annual Christmas snowflakes many years ago. This years is as pretty and delicate as all the prior years. If you thomas sabo store looking for a gift, this is a great Christmas gift. If you are looking for a Christmas collectable that adds class and sparkle to your tree year by year, these snowflakes are great to collect and hang. I buy them now as a remembrance of my late wife at Christmas time and each year is as precious as the last.