Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Road trip!

Well, sky trip actually. I'm going to San Diego for the International Conference on Communication in Healthcare. I'll be busy, giving a presentation of my own, moderating three panels, and doing some meetings.  This is always exhausting, especially because my first scheduled meeting is for tonight, just after I get to the hotel, which should  be around 9:00 pm Pacific time, meaning my body will think it's midnight. I'm getting too old for this shit.

Anyway if I learn anything good I'll let you know. People are always very interested in issues pertaining to communicating with health care providers. I should write more about my specialty here but let's face it, there's a lot of distraction right now. But I'll try to get back to the knitting in coming weeks.

1 comment:

Don Quixote said...

"Let's be honest: San Diego is always a good idea."