Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Tuesday, November 03, 2020

He says it BECAUSE it's stupid

I'm now understanding that there's a synergistic stupidity between the Resident and his cult followers. You can see it clearly here, where he's whining that the media pay too much attention to Covid-19 instead of him, and the crowd of unmasked dipshits starts chanting "Fire Fauci," whereupon he agrees to do it.


Anthony Fauci's crime, of course, is speaking truthfully out of his deep expertise. But that is a direct challenge to the obligatory alternate reality of cultist stupidity. I have experience of it that I don't share, in the mind-bogglingly idiotic comments that some people try to post here. And no, the reason I didn't publish your comment is not because I am suppressing your truth, it is because your comment is idiotic. There is no sense arguing with people who are willfully stupid, so I won't waste my time or the required electrons. 


The cult of stupidity will continue to exist after tomorrow, but at least it won't be trying -- ineptly, obviously, but destructively -- to run the country.

1 comment:

Chucky Peirce said...

Broken record here.

Friedrich Schiller, The Maid of Orleans (approximately)

Gegen der Dummheit kampfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

Against stupidity the gods themselves battle in vain.