Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Corporate media spoonerism

 My grandfather told me this joke when I was maybe 10 years old which he probably got from a New Yorker cartoon, I don't know.


A guy is running down a hospital corridor wearing the notorious hospital johnny with his ass blowing in the breeze, pursued by a nurse carrying a steaming kettle", pursued in turn by a doctor yelling "No  no nurse, I told you to prick his boil!"


Joseph R. Biden Jr. pricked the boil. The corporate media is pathologically incapable of perceiving that and makes the alternative interpretation., because their own failure to tell the truth about Afghanistan for 20 years is now exposed and their manhood is threatened. They are idiots.


Joe Biden acted righteously and courageously by finally ending the pointless, horrifically destructive and outrageously costly U.S. military involvement in Afghanistan. Guess who agrees with me, among many others -- Anne Coulter and Ross Douthat, for chrissake.

1 comment:

Don Quixote said...

Good one!