Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Monday, October 17, 2022

Aministrative note: an apology

 I discovered that a couple of months back, and prior to that for quite a long time, I thought that Blogger was sending me an e-mail every time somebody offered a comment. It turns out that was not the case and there were a whole lot of comments I would have published if I had known about them, but I didn't. This applies particularly to Chuck and some others. So if you stopped commenting because you thought I didn't want to publish your comments, this may not have been the case. (It is the case for some people, you know who you are.) So please try again if you wish, I know now that I have to check for comments every time I log in.

1 comment:

Don Quixote said...

Thanks for the note :-)

Keep those comments comin', y'all! And get out the vote! (Or at least vote!)