Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Off on a comet

For the next three days I'll be at the conference on Communication, Medicine and Ethics, which means I get a free trip to Boston. I'm presenting tomorrow, but meanwhile I'll report on anything interesting I hear. I don't know what the WiFi situation is at the conference venue yet, but I'm hoping for full Intertubes access. If I don't have it, however, there won't be a post till this evening.

The practice of medicine is 90% talking and listening, neither of which often gets done very well. But we know 100 times as much about the other 10%.

1 comment:

kathy a. said...

go tell 'em!