Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Words are inadequate

My mother is 80 years old. She lives on a schoolteacher's pension, which is not in addition to Social Security, it's in lieu of it. Her savings were wiped out by my father's long, terminal illness with frontotemporal dementia. She pays no federal income taxes.

Willard M. Romney, who wants to be president of the United States, says "My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

I'm going to take personal responsibility and say that W.M. Romney is evil, ugly, ignorant, and has the morals of a tapeworm. He is worthless. Money cannot make him human.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His ignorance absolutely knocks me out.