Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Sunday, June 05, 2022

Road Trip!

 I'm heading to DC for the Academy Health Annual Research Meeting. Academy Health is the health services research association. I don't know why they don't call it Health Services Research Academy, or Academy of Health Services Research, but I'm just a member,


I'll be giving a talk about 42 CFR Part 2 and Health Information Exchange, which is probably gobbledygook to you, but I will explain in due course. There may be other interesting stuff that happens at the meeting which I will tell you about. Flying back Tuesday. I have lived in the capital for two separate stretches, and been to a billion conferences there, so the trip is not very exciting otherwise. But maybe I'll see something outside of the conference worth a comment.

1 comment:

Don Quixote said...

C'mon, a BILLION conferences?

You must have used the mantle of Elisha :-)