Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Coming soon: The Nukular Option

It may surprise people a bit, but the first of our many crises that I plan to address is the threat of nuclear armageddon. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union and the fading of Cold War tensions, it seems we've grown complacent about nuclear weapons. The only danger, according to Emperor Cheney, his corporate media sychophants, and President Knucklehead, is that Iran might obtain nuclear weapons. Wrong.

I will discuss all this tomorrow, but today is one of those days that makes me wonder how all these bloggers who, like me, have actual jobs, manage to throw something at the Internet every day and make it stick. I don't have time today, so I will share with you an e-mail I received that makes me wonder how we've managed to survive this long as a species.

Welcome To The Orbital Forcing Homepage

Global Warming is caused by the planet Venus

The lunar calendar and more accurately the Mayan long calendar predicts 2012 to be the date the gravity of the planet Venus negatively affects the Moon's lunar trajectory and causes disruptions in the weather patterns on the planet Earth. Known only as, and exacerbated by Global Warming. Though for communities of the time, then dependent largely on agricultural industries, this was known as the beginning of the good times, the end times or the apocalypse.

The event of Venus' orbit pulling the moon away from us happens every so often and coincides with landmark claims and maps of human survival such as the book of Genesis, the book of Revelation and the predictions of the Maya.

In order to thwart this new enemy, or threat from outer space as I like to call it, we need to re-engineer the moon's orbit back to a position agreeable with life on earth. This should be the sole focus of Global Warming talks and endeavours.

That new bomb the Russians invented should do the trick. Just detonate it alongside the trajectory of the moon and nudge it back into place. Do this every once in a while and we'll have a very nice planet to live on for a long time to come.

Site Updates

I've added a Guest Book, a list of useful links, contact information and a link to the US Department of defense for your comments or queries

Getting Rich Quick--From My Site!

Well one way to get rich quick from my site is to realize Global Warming wasn't caused by us on earth solely.

Another way to get rich quick from my site is to develop/support or otherwise become involved in the development or application of the tremendous sciences involved in solving this thing.

For help with that contact the US department of Defense.

Behind the Scenes of the Orbital Forcing homepage

I developed the Orbital Forcing homepage in order to further the advancement of science on Global Warming. While my theory is correct and the underlying force changing our environment, or smoking gun missing from any previous theories which failed to look outside the box if you will, I do not want to stage or detract from any other more than necessary information on the cause of Global Warming from a strictly terrestrial view.

For more information on that I direct you to

Global Warming Wikipedia.

Contact me

Norman Christian Hoffmann
105-2820 Heather St
Vancouver BC
Canada
V5Z 3J6
hotlikecold@hotmail.com
or point your browser to the address below
http://orbitalforcing.freeservers.com/index.html


If anybody cares the check it out, let me know what you find.

No comments: