Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Solstice best wishes

I expect to be disconnected from Your Intertubes until Sunday or thereabouts, unless I get the odd opportunity to check in with the universal matrix. So I thought I'd leave you with some holiday cheer in the form of a favorite carol. Some people like Weeth, Reeking of Aurien Tar, but I share my favorite with Pogo Possum. Good cheer to all.

Deck us all with Boston Charlie,
Walla Walla, Wash., an' Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley,
Swaller dollar cauliflower alley-garoo!

Don't we know archaic barrel,
Lullaby Lilla boy, Louisville Lou?
Trolley Molly don't love Harold,
Boola boola Pensacoola hullabaloo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.