Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Los testiculos de Jehovah

That's what my Puerto Rican friends call them, because they always come in pairs. (In Spanish the cult is Los Testigos de Jehovah.) Los Testiculos are probably the most pervasive and persistent proselytizers, but far from the only ones. I really do not understand the compulsion. I am not in any way temped to go door to door trying to convert people to atheism and scientific naturalism, although I certainly do offer arguments for people who are interested. 


Aggressive proselytizers do annoy me. In fact two of the Testiculos knocked on my door today. I told them to get lost, but I'm happy to say I showed sufficient forbearance that I didn't shoot them. Apparently that means I'm out of touch with the times.

1 comment:

Don Quixote said...

Way to forbear there! So much mess was avoided.

What do you call a creature from outer space who's green and has three balls?








E.T. the Extra Testicle.