Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Administrative update

I've added a slightly odd link to my blogroll, Miss Welby, who covers Italian politics (mostly in English). She wanted a link exchange because she's giving her readers a selection of American blogs, and I said, what the heck. Italian politics is wild and weird for sure -- and not in all the same ways ours is.

I haven't cleaned up dead or dormant links lately, they're staying mostly for historical/sentimental reasons. But if anyone wants to suggest new links to me, I'm receptive- exchange much preferred, of course.

Chimpy comes down on Nov. 20. Nominations for his successor will also be entertained.

Oh yeah: What Hunter says. Although I would say, it takes a certain bestial intelligence to be as stupid as Chris Matthews. I'm not entirely sure there is no design there.

No comments: