Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy

I have read all sorts of bizarre byzantine discussions about this situation but I'll just say:

If I were in a situation where I thought I might have the unexpected opportunity to enjoy sexual congress with a previously unknown but desirable individual, my move would not be to stick my hands down my pants and fondle my own parts. This is irrespective of any additional context.

Note: It seems there are varying accounts of what the clip actually shows. We'll wait for the reveal. Meanwhile, I'll just say it's amazing that SBC discovered a young Bulgarian film school graduate with no film credits who apparently nails it. Does he know  people in Bulgaria?

1 comment:

Don Quixote said...

Regardless, we're seeing an execrable living skull (Giuliani) acting like a small child, denying that he did whatever he did.

One more damaged, blind human being who doesn't know how to own his actions, his self. One more tragedy, traveling the world and making "deals" but fundamentally not alive.